Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sunday with Grandpa



My Grampa came over on Sunday so that Mom and Grandma and Kinsley could go see a movie. They went to see “27 Dresses”.
I played in my jumperoo and Grampa took some pictures. I played with all the animals. Grampa thinks my favorite is when the baby tiger peeks out of the grass. Grampa read me “Is a Camel a Mammal”. It’s a book Grandma got me when she went on a trip last weekend.
Dad called from Australia while Grampa was here and we talked on the phone for a little while. He hasn’t seen my new teeth yet and I’m not cooperating to get pictures of them either. I showed Grampa how I was learning to whistle too!
Mom and Grandma enjoyed the movie and then went shopping. She brought me a lot of stuff but I don’t think there’s 27 dresses here. Then we went to Cracker Barrel and nobody got anything I could eat!

No comments: