Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas 1

Caroline's first Christmas was a ton of fun. It started out with the 3 of us opening presents a couple of day before Christmas. I recieved 12 frames, one for each month, with the month written on the mat. I was so excited to get these frames because I asked Santa for them. I cannot wait to hang them up and put pictures of Caroline in them. Jake got an Ipod from Caroline and I. We think he loves it because all he did was play with it that night and the following week. We let Caroline open 1 present and she got a wooden penguin that never falls down, kinda like a weeble(sp?). She really liked the taste of it! She really got into unwrapping gifts and ,of course, she loved eating the ribbon and paper.



Zach, Griffin, Vicki and Jeff (all Garner's) came up to Tallahassee from Trinity (which is a rich way of saying New Port Richey, hehe). We invited them over to our house Christmas Eve morning so we could exchange gifts with them. We had breakfast and Kate made a strata with the leftover dressing from the night before. It was one of the most wonderful things I have ever eaten. Anyway, back to presents. Caroline got a sing along stage and it is one of her most favorite toys. She loves to make songs by pressing the little guitar and keyboard and she loves to see herself in the mirror. It is really so much fun.

Jeff, Pete, Vicki, and Griffin at our house.
Christmas Eve at Pete and Brenda's. I love this picture, so I had to throw it in.

No comments: