Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Week 6 (August 27-September 2)

This week Caroline and I went to my dad and Mary's retirement party.
They have worked for the state of Florida for 35 and 34 years. It was fun seeing all of the people my dad has worked with over the years. Everyone had a good time seeing Caroline for the first time. My father took her right as I walked in the door and showed her off to everyone. We had a good time.

It was Grandpa Pete's birthday this week! Pete and Brenda brought Carrabba's over to our house and we had dinner together. It was so good and we also had cake!

My friends Cathy (from Jacksonville)and Kristin (from Opelika, Al) came to visit over the long weekend. They both got in on Saturday and stayed until Monday morning. We had fun catching up, watching movies and eating a ton!

No comments: