Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Week 8 (Sept 10-16)

Caroline and Jake came to my volleyball game with me last Thursday. Pete and Brenda also met us there. My team was a little out of it that day, but we ended up winning!









I made Caroline dress up like a strawberry. I don't think she liked it so much, but she did not cry. I think she is cute!







We went to the farm house Friday night for the game on Saturday. It was Caroline's first night away from home and she slept really well.

We met up with some friends before the Gator Game on Saturday. This was Aunt Mary Hall and Nikki's first time seeing baby Caroline. It was a short visit, but it was fun. Jake kept Caroline while I went to the game. Go Gators!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is great! What wonderful pictures. (We'll have to get a picture of Caroline with "Aunt Rosie"!) Love you guys.