Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Extreme Makeover Home Edition-2

I was luck enough to be able to go back to the work site for another day. This time I was supposed to help my friend Julie (who was coordinating the PR for Myddleton Parker) out by taking all of the press people in and around the house. I did this for a couple of hours and then I went to do some manual labor.

Pouring the driveway


A Train bed for one of the girls. I helped paint this. Under the bed is a pull out "trundle" that has a train set on it.


This was just the base coat of paint. We then painted with an orange-red color and then wiped it off to make it look like wooden slats.



The tile in one of the kids bathrooms.


The entry from the garage


The kitchen being tiled


The great room fireplace


The show airs Sunday April 12th at 8:00pm. I hope I am not on TV!




No comments: