Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Week 14 (October 22-28)

Jake left for his final work week this year! He left Thursday to teach a school in Puerto Rico. While he was gone Caroline and I did some fun things...


Friday night we went to Maclay's first football homecoming. Grandma Brenda, Travis, Allie, Deb Deb and Cody were there. Maclay lost, but we had a good time seeing everyone.







Saturday Do, Cody, Debbie and I got up early and headed to Jacksonville for the Florida/Georgia game. Caroline stayed home with Grandma Brenda. It seems like they had a good time together and Brenda cleaned up our house so she is welcome back anytime. Brenda said " I should pay you guys for keeping her. She was so much fun!"


Sunday we went out to dinner for Cody's 16th b-day. He got a Jeep Grand Cherokee and it is really nice. I can't believe he is 16. It makes me feel so old!



No comments: