Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Week 13 (October 15-21)

Welcome to the world...
Chloe Anne McKee

born October 17th, 2007
7bs 8oz
18 1/2 inches
11:01pm

My friend Summer had a baby girl this week. I am so excited for her and her husband Chris. I can't wait to meet Chloe! Congrats!



Sunday was the Breast Cancer Walk at Southwood. Jake, Caroline and I raised $290! We had a good time walking and it was not too hot to spoil the fun. We met Grandma and Grandpa out there and they walked with us. Thanks to everyone who donated. We could not have done it without you!











Friday night we had dinner at the Wellman's. Jake got to meet Megan and I got to hold her this time. She is so little compared to Caroline. I cant believe how easy it is to forget how small they used to be. Claire was very eager to show us her big girl room. It is so nice...especially her clock and her paintings on the wall! Claire also took me on a tour of the whole house even though we have been there many times before. I saw Megan's room, Susan and Andrew's room, and I even got to see the bathrooms! I feel honored.

Megan( 4 weeks), Claire( 2 1/2 years) and Caroline.

Here are some pictures of the girls hanging on on Friday.


Saturday we walked down the street to the Methodist Church. They were having a fall festival with games, crafts and a pumpkin patch. We picked out a few pumpkins and took them home with us. Here are some pictures.

No comments: