Thursday, January 22, 2009

Kelley's new job


To everyone that does not know...I got a new job. I started with The Rubin Group 3 weeks ago. The Rubin Group consists of 3 lobbyists that are based out of Ft. Lauderdale. I am running the Tallahassee office and it has been challenging, but fun. It is hard to get everyone on the same page when they are in 2 different offices, but this is my goal. I am grateful that I work back downtown and only 2 blocks away from Caroline's daycare. Committee weeks start the first week in February and Session starts the first week of March so I will be busy until May. I am looking forward to the busyness of Session, but I will probably be complaining about it come mid March. I want to thank Gail Crisp and Kelly O'Neal at Floridian Partners for keeping their ear out for jobs for me. I really appreciate it!

No comments: